1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves. Answer the questions that the nominator sets for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve nominated to answer. Choose 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award (bloggers who have 200 or less followers). Go to their page and tell them.
–What frustrates you about blogging?
Writer’s block! It always happens when I actually have time to write and have something really important I want to share. I have a journal full of ideas I have, and I often feel like my most inspired ones get pushed back because I want to devote more time and attention to writing them- and time is so hard to find!
–What do you love about blogging?
I love that I can form the desires and thoughts of my heart into words! Blogging helps me materialize what is truly important to me.
–If you had 3 hours to yourself (no husband, no kids, no chores) what would you do?
Wow. That is rare! I think I would exercise, take a long hot shower, then head to a local coffee shop and enjoy a croissant and americano while reading a book.
–Apart from blogging, how do you spend your free time?
I love to take my daughter Lillian to the park and library. I try to catch up with friends every so often. I exercise a few times a week. My husband and I host dinner parties for friends (he is a great cook!). I also volunteer for a youth organization called Younglives, which is amazing. I try to enjoy my free time and make the most of it.
–What is your favorite music? Artist?
My favorite artists are a tie between Coldplay and Mumford and Sons. I love both bands because they are extremely talented, have amazing lyrics, and I never get sick of listening to their albums.
–Describe your ideal romantic dinner!
Easy. In fantasy land it would be coming home to a clean house, candlelit table, and good music playing. Dinner would consist of fresh baked bread, mussels, red wine, and dark chocolate. And of course, my date would be my hubby. Brian, are you reading this? 🙂
–What is your favorite form of exercise?
Hot yoga. I love yoga and miss practicing as much as I used to!
–What is your favorite snack?
Tortilla chips and guacamole. I could eat this every day and it is dangerous when I have it in the house!
–Do you have pets?
No, but we are planning to add one to our family next year. Yay!
–What is your all-time favorite movie?
Oh, this is such a hard question. I am going to choose it based on what I could watch over and over again in my pajamas. Simply because some of my favorite movies are really heavy and inspirational but hard to watch! So- the winner is- My Big Fat Greek Wedding. This movie makes me laugh in so many ways, and reminds me of my goofy and big family, and that everyone can find love!
–What could you really live without? (object)
I hate to admit this, but my phone. I feel naked leaving my house without it!
Third, here are the questions I am asking the bloggers I nominate!
1. If you could have any super-hero power, what would it be?
2. What is your favorite holiday and why?
3. Why did you decide to start a blog?
4. Where do you draw inspiration for your blog topics?
5. What do you love to buy? (outdoor gear, shoes, purses?)
6. In three words, how would your friends describe you?
7. What is your idea of a dream date?
8. What is your favorite food?
9. What other hobbies do you have besides blogging?
10. What is your all-time favorite television show?
11. Where would you love to travel?
I am excited to award the following bloggers (I picked 12):
Congratulations! Check out these blogs- they are great!