It is officially the week of Thanksgiving! Here are a few things I am thankful for today!
1. Buttermilk biscuits and strawberry rhubarb jam from Denver Biscuit Co. this morning.
2. Coffee. I am thankful for my coffee grinder, coffee beans, and coffee maker.
3. Hot tea, because my throat hurts. I am drinking Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride and Good Earth Sweet and Spicy today.
4. My daughter, because she is a delight. I walked into the living room moments ago after making a cup of tea and found her doing this: cute and cozy in her pack and play, chewing on her pacifier, and eyes wide open watching Yo Gabba Gabba! It was precious. Now she is giving kisses, too!
5. My sister, Holly. I get to meet with this smart and amazing gal a few times a week. She is my opposite, but my best friend. She is that girl who throws off the curve in her economics class, and I was the one in the tutor room trying to grasp the concepts and praying for a C! I am grateful to have Thanksgiving dinner with her tomorrow as we live in Denver together and the rest of our fam are all in other states!
6. My husband. He is making homemade mole and turkey Thursday. This is a feat even many Spanish people do not do. Why is he doing this? Oh, just for fun. His directions are on four pages, and that is just for the mole. I love that he cooks for fun and dares to try new things on a big holiday. That is what life is about! Going for it!
7. Lastly, and in relations to blogging- I am so grateful to have hit 100 followers! I remember starting my blog, not too long ago, and thinking “Will I ever have one follower?”. I know that sounds so silly, but it is true, I wallowed in that ridiculous thought for months!
So, without further ado, I want to say thank you to some of the people over the past few months who have become followers and encouraged me along my journey of blogging! Yippee!
I encourage you all to check out these bloggers below. They are fab. Thanks again to you all!
Natalie at ohemgee
Her blog is super cute and hilarious. Don’t you love the name?
Simone at Busy as a Honey Bee
This girl reads! Looking for book recommendations? She has them!
Beth at The OC Fit Girl
Ok, so right now she has a Pumpkin Chocolate Walnut Cookie recipe. It looks amazing. Her blog is awesome!
Danette at All My Love for All My Days
Danette is an amazing blogger. I just love her blog. She truly inspires!
Sarah at one sweet tuesday
Sarah’s blog is real and lovely. She has some awesome recipes.