I have a chocolate chip cookie obsession. So does my 13 month old. So I was on a mission to find a healthier version that we could indulge in together. I found it! This recipe is amazing. No butter, flour, dairy, or processed sugar!
These cookies are SO good. So good you don’t feel like your eating something pretty healthy!
Try them- and don’t tell anyone your secret. Your family will love them! 🙂
Delicious Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Total Time: 20 minutes
Recipe adapted from here
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1/4 t. salt (kosher or sea salt is yummy!)
- 1/4 t. baking soda
- 6 T. coconut oil or butter, melted
- 3 t. vanilla
- 4 T. Honey
- 2 t. water
- 4 T. dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix almond meal, salt, and baking soda in a large mixing bowl.
- Slowly stir in the coconut oil, honey, vanilla, and water.
- Add chocolate chips. Continue to mix until all is well combined.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes on a parchment-paper lined baking sheet. The cookies should be golden brown when finished. Let sit for about 10-15 minutes to firm. Transfer to cooling rack.