1 cup peanut butter
2 tablespoons cocnut oil
2/3 cup honey
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 c cocnut flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. Combine coconut oil, peanut butter, and honey in a microwave safe bowl and heat for about 30 seconds. Stir to combine. If you need to heat a little more, do so until it combines well when stirring.
3. Combine coconut flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl and set aside.
4. Mix the peanut butter mixture until creamy and smooth. Add the eggs one at a time and mix well. Add the vanilla and continue to mix. Add in the flour until all ingredients are combined.
5. Scoop out a tablespoon of the batter and roll into small balls. Place on cookie sheet 2″ apart and press gently with a fork.
6. Bake for about 10 minutes or until edges start to brown. Cool on a wire rack.