Great custom gift ideas for grandparents

PicMonkey Collage

Great custom gift ideas for grandparents are featured in photo

Wood Block with Burlap: Designs by Syds

Customized Photo Mug: Something Special

Gammy Plaque: Blackwater Trading

“Masterpieces” Wallboard: McKenna Made It2013

Grandma Cutting Board: Stampoutonline

We Heart Grandpa Money Clip: Sierra metal design

Grandparents House Rules Wall Art: The Inky Squid Co

Pregnancy Reveal Pillow: Feather Hen

Family Tree Art: Inviting Moments

review

personalized wood blocks from etsy were a hit!

My child utterly adores her grandparents. I do too. They are awesome. All of them are so unique and different, yet each one is so special to my daughter. She is so well loved by these important people who will shape her life in so many ways!

I had a hard time finding gifts for grandparents that were personal and sweet. My favorite gift I found was this one. One set of Lil’s grandparents are “Gigi and Papa”. As you can imagine, it is pretty difficult to find those surnames personalized. When I saw these I knew they were perfect and would look lovely in their home!

Designs By Syds is the Etsy shop I worked with to order these signs. Stephanie was a pleasure to work with, and will customize wood blocks, quote stones, and altered clipboards. She is so talented, and these were more beautiful than I expected. I encourage you to check out her gift ideas on Etsy!

They took Lil’s grandparents breathe away and were completely unexpected!

What are some of your favorite grandparents’ gifts?

*I received one wood block in exchange for an honest review, and purchased one because I was so happy with the product!

Comments

1. Betsy Glenn says

Those are some great ideas! That’s so interesting you call her one grandma Gigi. That’s what my sister in law decided on for my mom when my nephew was born, because of her initials Grandma G. I’d never heard of that one and now I find someone else!

2. Robin Rue says

Those are awesome ideas. I love to get personalized gifts for my parents from my boys, but finding the perfect gift is hard.

3. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle says

Those are wonderful ideas! Gifts like this are always the best. They have a little thought behind them.

4. Kathy says

These are wonderful products. They would make some nice gifts for my parents. I love giving personalized gifts. Those wood blocks are really nice.

5. Sharon Ulery Ruggieri says

It is hard shopping for great grandparents. They deserve so much, but already have what they “need” I love this stuff

6. Kori says

Those are all really great gift ideas. I’ll have to keep a few of these in mind as gifts for Grandparents Day as well.

7. mail4rosey says

Custom gifts are always a great option for grandparents. I just got my first one for Christmas, and I surely do love it. 🙂

8. Chrystal M. says

Custom gifts are great since kiddo has multiple sets of grandparents. Her dad remarried and so did her mom. So there is 4 sets. Then some of the grandparents divorced and remarried, so there is another set.

9. ♥Nancy♥ says

Love these gift ideas! My parents would love to get something like this from their grandkids. Will check it out right now! 🙂

10. Stories of Our Boys says

Ooo I really should have read this 3 weeks ago. All of our parents have their bdays in February/beginning of March. It was hectic. Good post!