This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WhatsYourRanch #CollectiveBias.
We have been trying some great new recipes this week. We were in a bit of a meal-planning rut for a while. We kept going back to the same ole recipes, which is fine, but I was ready to try some new flavors out. Yesterday was a day of cleaning and running errands, so we wanted to make something easy and yummy. This garlic ranch chicken pizza took less than 30 minutes to make and only has 6 ingredients. We LOVE making pizza’s and are always up for trying new variations.
We typically have some pizza dough frozen in our fridge, which makes it super easy to make pizza on a whim. You can also simply use a store bought crust. We spread a thin layer of Hidden Valley Ranch Roasted Garlic Flavor flavor as the “sauce”. Along with the cheese, it makes it a really flavorful pizza. We love bacon and chicken, and naturally felt the need to add it to our pizza. Along with the sliced tomatoes, the pizza was really flavorful and fresh. I loved the kick of garlic!
Approachable and affordable recipes are always good for us, because grocery bills add up way too fast.
The pizza was easy to make and took just a few minutes plus baking time. The Roasted Garlic dressing added a really yummy kick and complimented the cheese, bacon, and chicken. It is all gone! Even my picky tot loved it!
- Pizza Crust
- ½ cup Roasted Garlic flavor dressing from Hidden Valley Ranch
- 6 slices tomato
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, shredded or sliced
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees
- Brush dressing over pizza crust evenly.
- Sprinkle a layer of cheese over the crust.
- Add sliced tomato, then bacon, then chicken.
- Add salt and pepper to desired taste.
- Sprinkle on a bit more cheese.
- Place pizza on parchment paper and cook in oven for 10-15 minutes, until crust is golden brown.
“What’s Your Ranch” Social Hub
I’ve shared my quick and easy recipe with you. I’d love to hear about yours! Leave a comment sharing your favorite recipe using Hidden Valley.