This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #QuakerRealMedleys #CollectiveBias
Breakfast can be really rushed for us. I love make-ahead meals, such as these fruit and yogurt parfait’s in jars. Super easy, super yummy. I made these the other morning using New Quaker® Real Medleys® Yogurt Cups. (Strawberry Almond, Apple Cinnamon, Raspberry Pecan). I got the Strawberry Almond flavor. Quaker oatmeal is one of my faves, so I was excited to try this new product. I was very impressed with the taste and quality. It was perfect for the parfait. Real Medleys is a delicious blend of yogurt and multigrain granola with real fruit and crunchy nuts.
Make ahead parfaits are super simple.
1. Get a mason jar or any jar of your liking. Start by adding some fresh berries to the bottom.
2. Add a bit of crunchy granola. I chose a coconut granola… it was super yummy.
3. Open your Quaker Real Medleys shelf-stable yogurt and simply stir in cold milk to the dark line inside the package. Let sit two minutes- that’s it!
4. Add the yogurt blend to the granola.
5. Add more berries, more granola, and more yogurt.
6. Chill and open when ready to eat! You will love the berries combined with the strawberry almond yogurt. It is super yummy!
Perfect for breakfast, satisfying and delicious with 25 grams of whole grains and 10 grams of protein with 1/2 cup of cold Skim Milk.
We were able to attend a demo for Quaker Real Medleys at Walmart. My daughter was thrilled to try a sample. It was really fun, and this was the only moment I was able to get a shot of the demo without a crowd. She was definitely keeping busy!
Be sure to check out more delicious recipes with Quaker Real Medleys Yogurt Cups at QuakerLove.com. I’d love to hear your favorite!
Download the Blippar app from your Apple or Android store to scan your package and receive information tutorials on Quaker® Real Medleys® Yogurt Cups.