Denver Princess Party Entertainment: Dreaming Egos

Rapunzel_Dreaming_Egos

Last weekend my little girl had a surprise visitor, her favorite princess in the whole wide world, Rapunzel! I have always wondered about the princess parties and hiring someone to come in costume. My daughter and I have visited several events where Disney Princesses make an appearance and she loved going. I thought it would be such a “once in a lifetime” memory to have her favorite princess come visit her home! I got into contact with Alyson of Dreaming Egos, and she was the perfect fit to make our birthday celebration a hit.

To make the surprise perfect, we timed it so that Rapunzel came down our stairs at the right moment. My daughters jaw literally dropped, and shook with excitement. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen, and made my heart so full. Moments like these are what make being a mother so fun- because to her little four year old delight this was REALLY happening!

Rapunzel was amazing. She started introducing herself. All the children sat on the grass as quiet as mice. Then she read them a story book. They loved the story time, and it was a nice break for the parents, too! (Plus got them to relax for just a moment before getting their wiggles out again).

Rapunzel_Dreaming_Egos_2

After story time, Rapunzel got everyone up to dance! They loved this so much! It was so cute.

Rapunzel_Dreaming_Egos3

Finally, all the children had an opportunity to take a picture with Rapunzel.

Rapunzel_Dreaming_Egos5

My daughter loved taking a pic with her princess visitor. She got out her special photo booth accessories and posed just right.

Lil_Birthday_3

To finish up, Rapunzel also sang Lillian “Happy Birthday”. I regret that I don’t have any picture, but I do have a precious video of that for keeps. I wish I had octopus arms and could do photos and videos at once! (Not quite there yet!)

Dreaming Egos also can show up at your event as Ice Queen (AKA Elsa), Summer Queen (AKA Frozen Fever Elsa), Green Fairy (AKA Tinkerbell), Purple Princess (AKA Rapunzel), or Blue Princess (AKA Belle). She hand makes all of her costumes (how amazing is that!?), and can stay at your party to entertain 30-90 minutes. We chose the 30 minute package and it was just perfect. Her entertaining gave us time to get the cake ready and food prepped, which was a bonus.

I loved having Dreaming Egos  provide entertainment for my daughter’s fourth birthday party. Check her out on GigSalad or on her Facebook page for other awesome costume and entertainment services!

*I received free services in exchange for an honest review on my blog. All opinions expressed are my own.

• Reply Jessica Harlow

What a great birthday party idea! I know my 3 daughters would be awestruck and never forget a visit from their favorite princess! Thanks for the introduction to Dreaming Egos!

April 23, 2016 at 9:51 am
  • Reply Sarah Bailey

Aww this sounds absolutely amazing and what a great Princess she made as well. Such a lovely party idea for little princesses (and princes) x

April 23, 2016 at 12:59 pm
  • Reply Christy Garrett

That is so cool. I wish I could have done something similar when my daughter was little. She is too old to have a princess party. I hope you daughter enjoyed Rapunzel.

April 23, 2016 at 10:08 pm
  • Reply valmg @ Mom Knows It All

I am sure it was delightful to see your child’s face be so excited. My niece would have loved something like this when she was younger.

April 24, 2016 at 7:42 am
  • Reply Brandy

That is adorable! What a fun time, loving that she looks so real …. I had to look close at the photo, but she really did nail that Rapunzel look!

April 24, 2016 at 7:48 am
  • Reply Tiffany Hathorn

That must have been a picture-perfect moment when your daughter saw her walking down the stairs. Those are definitely the moments that make things awesome. 🙂

April 24, 2016 at 9:30 am
  • Reply Eloise

Oh man, my daughter would LOVE that! what a great way to celebrate for a young girl!

April 24, 2016 at 9:31 am
  • Reply Tori Gabriel

Oh my God, my daughter would love this! She is Frozen obsessed and would love for Elsa to come to her party. I mag have to look into this..

April 24, 2016 at 11:45 am
  • Reply Heather

I remember really liking Ariel. I really wanted to be a mermaid when I was little. Looks like she really enjoyed herself. 😉 Childhood can be so fun.

April 24, 2016 at 11:52 am
  • Reply Jeanine

Oh how fun! When my girls were younger they’d love this so much. It looks like she really enjoyed herself, and thats wonderful to see! So fun.

April 24, 2016 at 1:50 pm
  • Reply Heather lawrence

Our God daughter has had princess parties in the past and they have always been a huge hit! Ariel would have gone over well with my oldest..she was a huge mermaid fan. The youngest loves Sophia but we haven’t seen her yet…

April 24, 2016 at 3:31 pm
  • Reply Michelle

I bet this princess party made your little girl feel like a princess herself! I wish these had been around when my daughter was little as it looks amazing.

April 24, 2016 at 4:55 pm
  • Reply Ryan Escat

Looks really fun. Kids who see her and be with her and with those kids would have fun.

April 25, 2016 at 4:35 am
  • Reply John lopez

What a cool birthday party! Looks like everybody had a great time what an awesome way to celebrate a special day.

April 25, 2016 at 11:57 am
  • Reply Marielle Altenor

One of my friends had an Elsa party, and they hired someone to come to the party for the kids. It was a huge success. Such a fun idea.

April 25, 2016 at 12:37 pm
  • Reply Adrienne

How sweet, I bet the little ones loved this! Having a “real life” princess attend they party must have been such an experience for them.

April 25, 2016 at 3:55 pm
  • Reply Dawn gibson-thigpen

having a real life princess hang out with you and your friends is every little girls dream come true. i love it. and that was an awesome princess.

April 27, 2016 at 1:19 am