Need a quick dinner that can be ready to eat in 20 minutes? I love this recipe for baked tacos! I’ve been craving tacos like crazy lately, and I made this and it hit the spot. It was a super easy meal to put together and totally satisfying! Game day is the perfect day for delicious hispanic food. I love the combo of refried beans, seasoned ground beef, and cheese. Who doesn’t? I loaded mine with jalapeños and green chilies. Yummy!!! My daughter loved it as well- she ate her whole taco! I didn’t add the jalapeño’s or green chilies to hers;).
The Stand N’ Stuff shells rock! I love how much filling I can add. They taste amazing baked in the oven a few minutes- crispy and delicious! I also loved the flavor of the refried beans. So good!
This is a great recipe for a game day or potluck because it is super easy and inexpensive. There is almost no prep involved. Who doesn’t love tacos?? Baked tacos are so yummy because the shell is crispy and the cheese is so melty. With so many game days happening, this recipe is perfect for a hungry crowd.
I got all my ingredients at Walmart for a great deal, along with a few other things we needed to pick up. We head to Disneyland in a few days so I needed to also grab snacks. Making this dinner was perfect because I didn’t have a lot of time to cook.
Try this recipe! It’s an easy stand by that is great for busy nights or parties. You’ll love it! It is a super easy recipe that can be ready in minutes. Husband and kid approved!
- 1 Old El Paso 10 taco shells Stand N' Stuff
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 packet Old El Paso Taco Seasoning Mix
- 8 ounces Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese
- 1 Old El Paso traditional refried beans
- Lime juice
- Old El Paso Green Chilies
- Old El Paso Jalapenos
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cook Old El Paso traditional refried beans on low heat in a saucepan. (I love to add a splash of fresh lime juice for an extra kick!).
- Brown beef in a skillet and drain.
- Stir in ⅔ cup water and Old El Paso Taco Seasoning Mix, heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat; simmer uncovered for 3-4 minutes. Stir often, until thickened.
- Fill Old El Paso Stand N' Stuff taco shells with refried beans, ground beef, and top with cheese.
- Place all shells on a baking sheet and bake 6-7 minutes.
- Garnish with Old El Paso green chilies or Old El Paso Jalapeño slices! Enjoy!!
- Other garnish ideas include fresh lettuce, diced tomato, cilantro, and sour cream!