Since we have been on the Paleo kick, I have been trying to whip up some healthy and delicious desserts. This was a real winner, and these muffins were gone quick! Gluten, dairy, and sugar free- these babies are healthy and good. They are light and airy, and have a very delicious hint of cinnamon and apple. I loved them!
Paleo Apple Cinnamon Muffins
Adapted from PaleOMG
Serves about 9
1 apple, diced
1 cup almond flour
3 tablespoons coconut flour
1/4 cup coconut oil
2 tablespoons raw honey
1 tablespoon of cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
dash of salt
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
2. Add almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt to a large mixing bowl. Mix until combined.
3. Add eggs, honey, oil, and apples and mix until batter is smooth.
4. Place muffin liners in pan and pour batter evenly into each one, about half way. I filled 9 muffin liners.
5. Bake for about 20-25 minutes, check to make sure they are fully cooked.
6. Enjoy! 🙂