This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TysonMovieOffer #CollectiveBias
Want a recipe that both Mom and toddler can agree on? I have always loved asian chicken salads and wraps, and this quick and easy weeknight meal is one that both my husband and toddler can agree on. Chicken nuggets and strips are one of those staples that can make a meal happen fast. I never thought I would be a mom who keeps chicken strips on hand, but I have found that my kiddo will always eat them. I really like the flavor of protein powered snacking of Tyson® Chicken Strips. It is fun to find new and creative ways to use our frozen foods.
Our family loves asian food. I could eat it every day. I have been craving a good, crunchy, asian chicken salad. This salad is crunchy, fresh, and extremely tasty! The recipe only takes about 10-15 minutes to make, and I think both kids and adults will love this meal. I ate mine as a salad, and wrapped it up for my daughter. My husband even loved it (and he is difficult to please).
- ⅛ teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 1½ tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3-4 Tyson® Chicken Strips
- 4 cups coleslaw mix
- ⅓ cup chow mein noodles
- optional: 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts or almonds
- Cook the chicken tenders according to instructions on back of package. I love mine cooked in the oven!
- For the dressing, combine the ingredients and whisk until well blended.
- Mix the coleslaw mix, chow mein noodles, and optional peanuts or almonds in a medium to large bowl. Add the dressing and combine.
- To assemble the wrap: using a large tortilla, lay flat on a plate. Add about a half cup- full cup of salad mix. Cut chicken strip against the grain and lay on top. Fold in the outsides of tortilla, and from the bottom up roll tortilla, ensuring all ingredients are tightly contained in wrap. Press gently down on the wrap to secure. Cut in half. Serve and enjoy!
- Should serve about 4 wraps, or a couple wraps and salads!
When we picked up the Tyson® Chicken Strips and Nuggets at Walmart we were extremely excited to see that there was a coupon on the package to receive a ticket worth $9.00 to see The Peanuts Movie, available only in theatres. The Peanuts were my favorite childhood cartoons- especially Charlie Brown Christmas. I am so excited to take my daughter to see the movie in the theatre. I love Snoopy especially, he is so cute. Once you have your codes you can redeem them here. To see the trailer, go here!